1. The Promotion starts 17/06/2019 and ends 31/12/2019.
2. Open to UK, IOM, CI residents, aged 18 or over except employees and their immediate families of Edrington-Beam Suntory UK and each of its group companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
3. To claim their personalised label, customers must purchase a bottle of Jim Beam White Bourbon 70cl and complete the personalisation form at www.mybeamlabel.com, entering the unique code found on promotional packs, a personalised name and postal details. Incomplete applications will not be processed. Once submitted, applications cannot be altered. Each submission will be visually inspected to ensure that the personalised name meets the submission criteria.
4. Applicants will receive one replacement personalised label for Jim Beam White Bourbon bottle in the event of a damaged or lost label.
5. Personalisation of label text must be a maximum of 13 characters for the front label.
6. Only one application per person per valid redemption code.
7. Internet access required.
8. All applications through third parties or agents are invalid. No bulk applications.
10. All applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any requirements set out in any accompanying promotional material.
11. Information regarding personal data, which is provided by you when you submit your application, will be processed in a database for the purpose of managing this competition. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these ‘Terms and Conditions’ or as separately accepted by you. If you have separately agreed to receive communications from Edrington-Beam Suntory UK or a third party then your personal data may be used by them for such purposes, including direct marketing.
12. Applicants will have their label delivered within 5 -10 days of order completion by Royal Mail.
13. Promoter cannot be held accountable for delayed, damaged or lost labels due to mail delivery issues. Royal Mail Christmas delivery deadlines apply, the promoter cannot be held accountable for late delivery of labels prior to Christmas.
14. Customers should email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or questions regarding the promotion.
15. All orders are subject to acceptance by the promoter who reserves the right to reject orders applications at its sole discretion. No correspondence will be entered into regarding any rejections.
16. Applicants agree to not submit any objectionable or offensive material. All submissions will be monitored and any offensive material will not be printed.
17. Trademarks or copyrighted content is not permitted. Any words that are unsuitable will not be accepted.
18. Personalised labels should not be sold or auctioned by any means including on auction sites.
19. The Promoter is not liable for any applications that are lost, incomplete, delayed, illegible, corrupted or damaged. Proof of upload to the site does not constitute proof of receipt.
20. Details including how to take part and full T&Cs can be found on the website www.mybeamlabel.com or send a Self-Addressed Envelope to My Beam Label, Edrington-Beam Suntory UK, 191 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 2LD
21. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details if circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment
22. Promoter: My Beam Label, Edrington-Beam Suntory UK, 191 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 2LD